Anonymous asked: aurora!
Aurora: Story of your first kiss ?
well, my first peck kiss… i was 12. & really nervous & was “going out” with this guy & he kept pressuring me & i felt stupid for not kissing him so we went by my best friends house, sat in the bushes & i debated for 10 minutes if i wanted to kiss him. & then we kissed and it wasnt that magical.
First make out: I was a freshman in highschool and i really liked my best friend. we would hangout a lot & we were at the park really late with my sister and her boyfriend. & my friend knew i liked him s we were sitting on that double slide thing & we were talking and he leaned in to kiss me, but started kissing my nose…. then i corrected him & he started kissing my chin… it wasnt pleasant.
Your very Personal and Intense Disney Ask:
- Aurora: Story of your first kiss
- Rapunzel: 5 things from your bucket list
- Dory: Something someone has told you that you can't forget (two good things and one bad)
- Pocahontas: Something new you taught someone.
- Mulan: Do you trust your gut feeling? What happened.
- Jasmine: The story of when you had to really trust someone. Was it easy?
- Belle: Is there someone you are close who no one else likes? What's the story?
- Ariel: Where do you think you belong, and why?
- Flounder: Something that surprised you and frightened you.
- Eric: Have you ever helped a stranger? What happened.
- Aladdin: A sacrifice you made for someone.
- Tiana: A time you tried the hardest for something.
- Boo: A childhood hero.
- Cruella: Something you really want but you aren't allowed to have.
- Seven Dwarfs: 7 things you like in the people around you.
- Kronk: What you are best at in the kitchen?
- Simba: Something a parent has taught you.
- Cinderella: "A dream is a wish your heart makes" What's that for you?
- Nemo: Your bravest moment.
- Terk: Are you a big brother/sister figure to anyone?
- Buzz: Your favourite fantasy world (aka Harry Potter, Star Wars), if any.
- Alice: Done drugs?
- Peter Pan: Something from your childhood that you still love.
Send me questions.